your my number one! your my number one!

Very good, but room for improvement.

I can easily tell you put a lot of effort into this.

The animation was very high quality, but the image/video quality wasn't very good. The music (Even though not my taste) suited it very well. The animation was a good length. (Not too long, but not too short)

The thing is, though, this is slightly more suited to Youtube, as it is video. You don't have to use flash compression then. If you plan on putting these things on Newgrounds, you should at least try and learn to use flash.

It is much higher quality, it lets you use a preloader without any hassles and you don't get poor video quality. It may take some time, but it will be worth the effort, I can easily see you on the front page.

One again, great job, but take what I have suggested into consideration. Overall, I give it an 8/10 and a 4/5.

Latroy6 responds:

you kno what? your right, screw movie maker and ill see just how flash works cuz i don kno anything about it at the moment, yet alone how to get it...

oh and your right it is on youtube and i think it may look better as it, to save sapace and i posted it there 1st it was called "your my number one sprite music video"
mayb it wood look better then, oh and if you can, pm me about how to get a flash for feuture videos if your able too

cupcake? cupcake?

I CAN.

"So... who can leave me the filthiest review?"
That's me!
Penisfuckshitn****rtitscockasscuntgay slutwhorebitchbastard. THERE!!
Now to the actual review...
TRIPPY. :D

TheBoogley responds:

what's a n****r?

jackson in the box jackson in the box

LOL

Awesome! I ROFL'd at the line "You want small fries? I like small fries." Very fast paced, pretty good animation, and overall a job well done! Keep it up!

Pico Gets In Shape Pico Gets In Shape

LOL!

That was hilarious. That ending scared the living shit out of me! I liked the art style, very funny. The voice acting was of high quality and the whole thing was funny as hell. Great job!

loop-easter edition loop-easter edition

Awesome!!

Great job for your first independent flash, Tim! The animation got a bit jumpy at some points, but other than that, it was quite smooth. I absolutely LOVED that last one!! That clearly had a lot of detail put into it. And about the drawing skills... they were alright, but if you need any help with drawing/animation I can help you out. Give it a bit of a plot line, like several racers competing in some kind of crazy game. Perhaps you could even incorporate things like weapons in it like Death Race!! Overall, I'm giving you an 8, but this is still very good for your first solo project. Adios!
~Purplefridge

digital-forehead1 responds:

that made my day :) (lol, delayed response)

'Explanation' 'Explanation'

Fantastic!

Very good FBF, nice choice of music and interesting concept. It's almost like one of those bizarre dreams that make no sense. I quite liked it. A new fave for me! *Adds to favs* Keep it up!

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

YAY!!

My part turned out good! But you didn't give me credit >:(
Damn you to hell. Lolz. ANyway it turned uot great and I'm faving it

TheBoogley responds:

This is neither the time or the place for damning people to hell... tsk tsk. :3

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

ROFLCOPTER!!

This is definately a fave. I love watching my friends reactions when I show them this, they're just too funny. And those bonus scenes were made of WIN!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

So funny...

Yet so true. Especially the dryer and the automatic flush ones. This is a definate must-watch, great job. Definately a favourite.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Can I have some of your milk speed?

That was funny as hell. Different from the other awesome movies, as they're about games. This was about a movie. I don't really care, though. I loved it!