your my number one! your my number one!

Very good, but room for improvement.

I can easily tell you put a lot of effort into this.

The animation was very high quality, but the image/video quality wasn't very good. The music (Even though not my taste) suited it very well. The animation was a good length. (Not too long, but not too short)

The thing is, though, this is slightly more suited to Youtube, as it is video. You don't have to use flash compression then. If you plan on putting these things on Newgrounds, you should at least try and learn to use flash.

It is much higher quality, it lets you use a preloader without any hassles and you don't get poor video quality. It may take some time, but it will be worth the effort, I can easily see you on the front page.

One again, great job, but take what I have suggested into consideration. Overall, I give it an 8/10 and a 4/5.

Latroy6 responds:

you kno what? your right, screw movie maker and ill see just how flash works cuz i don kno anything about it at the moment, yet alone how to get it...

oh and your right it is on youtube and i think it may look better as it, to save sapace and i posted it there 1st it was called "your my number one sprite music video"
mayb it wood look better then, oh and if you can, pm me about how to get a flash for feuture videos if your able too

cupcake? cupcake?

I CAN.

"So... who can leave me the filthiest review?"
That's me!
Penisfuckshitn****rtitscockasscuntgay slutwhorebitchbastard. THERE!!
Now to the actual review...
TRIPPY. :D

TheBoogley responds:

what's a n****r?

jackson in the box jackson in the box

LOL

Awesome! I ROFL'd at the line "You want small fries? I like small fries." Very fast paced, pretty good animation, and overall a job well done! Keep it up!

Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Sweet!

A BMW!

VistaTouch VistaTouch

Hehe! Nice!

That was really clever! Maybe Microsoft will actually do something like this :p
Anyway, the art was good, nice vista skin rips, and it all functioned correctly, except that if you change the brightness and go back to options, it goes back to brightest, but that's nothing. I liked the idea, very creative. Overall, a great job and hope to see more innovative ideas coming from you!

andy70707 responds:

Yep, the brightness thing couldn't easilly be fixed though, as when you go to that frame, the variable (brightness=100) needed to be set, so I couldn't easilly keep the same brightness.

Flash Password Tutorial Flash Password Tutorial

Thanks!

I like your metal skin mate, really well done. Also, I couldn't have completed my Stop Global Warming! game if it weren't for this tutorial, thanks Reece :3

The Galaxy The Galaxy

Very nice!

I loved it! It was very calming, yet upbeat at the same time... it reminds me of spore when you zoom out to see the whole universe in space stage ^_^

NightmareTheDragon responds:

Thanks and I can't believe your my first response....lo. Though I'm glad you liked it.